...FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY EVENING INTO WEDNESDAY
* WHAT...Sub-freezing temperatures in the upper 20s possible.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest Indiana and northern and central
* WHEN...From Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions could kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Sub-freezing temperatures in the upper 20s
and lower 30s are again possible Wednesday night.
Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold. Exposed
outdoor water pipes and hoses should be wrapped, drained, or
allowed to drip slowly. Those that have in-ground sprinkler
systems should cover above-ground pipes to protect them from