...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM CDT /4 PM EDT/ THIS
AFTERNOON TO 1 PM CDT /2 PM EDT/ SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph
expected this afternoon. West winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up
to 50 mph expected tonight and Saturday morning.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central and
* WHEN...From 3 PM CDT /4 PM EDT/ this afternoon to 1 PM CDT /2
PM EDT/ Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Locally stronger winds are possible with
thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.