The Daily Journal New Year, New You Treadmill Giveaway
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU TREADMILL GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES:
1. ELIGIBILTY: The Daily Journal’s New Year, New You Treadmill Giveaway (“Contest”) is open to all Illinois and Indiana residents 18 years of age or older. Employees, agents, independent contractors of the Daily Journal (“Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in this Contest. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: a. New subscribers to the “New Year, New You” subscription offer will be automatically entered. b. Current subscribers who extend their subscription six months or greater, have the option to be entered. c. No purchase necessary. For alternative entry, contact Daily Journal customer service at 815-937-3322.
3. ENTRY DEADLINE: Offer available December 31, 2020 – January 31, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST, Saturday, January 31, 2021, to be included in the Contest.
4. WINNERS/PRIZES: A winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries. Winner will receive a Goplus 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill 2.25HP, valued at $379.99. Winner will be notified by phone on Monday, January 25, 2021. Upon notification, arrangements for prize pick up or delivery will be made. Winner must have a valid driver’s license or other suitable identification to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed within three (3) days of notification or a new winner will be selected.
All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Any additional costs relating to the prizes, and incurred as a result of accepting the prizes, is the sole responsibility of the winner. All manufacturer warranties and retailer policies regarding prize items apply. Sponsor is not responsible for defects or dissatisfaction pertaining to prize items and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute a prize item once prizes have been accepted.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: To participate in this Contest, entrants are asked to provide personally identifiable information (i.e., his/her name, address, city, phone, age, etc.) All the information collected by Sponsor is securely maintained and is for the purpose of conducting this Contest or to extend other offers and service of Sponsor. Sponsor currently does not disclose to third parties personally identifiable information that Contest entrants provide.
6. LIABILITY LIMITATION: Sponsor will not be responsible for illegible entries or those that are late, lost, stolen or damaged in any way. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest, and select winners from entries prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsor and its officers, insurers, and employees assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from participating in this Contest or acceptance of prize.
7. SPONSOR: Kankakee Daily Journal Company, L.L.C.; 8 Dearborn Square, Kankakee, IL 60901