Merchant Street MusicFest returned to Harold & Jean Miner Festival Square on Friday and Saturday for days jam-packed with music, food and art. Gorgeous weather accompanied both days as local and national musicians took to the three stages.
More than 30 acts graced three stages while the Teen Stage and Immersive Experience Tent hosted more than a dozen musicians and guided activities.
Fourteen food and drink stands were joined by nearly 20 artist booths on Saturday.
“Let the energy of Merchant Street MusicFest last by being part of the positive things that are KANKAKEE. You help make this city great!” read the final bullet point on the free festival map.
As featured on
- Kankakee man arrested for theft of motor vehicle
- Driver in fatal hit-and-run found guilty for failing to report accident
- $2M rebate available to Bradley residents
- Iroquois County deputies arrest Gilman man
- A TAYLOR-MADE LIFE: This must be the place
- Death notices: Aug. 8, 2022
- Death notices: Aug. 9, 2022
- Thank a Farmer: Brinkmann farm steeped in family history
- Sara and Justin Loring
- High bond set for woman wanted in Indiana