KANKAKEE — A fire caused minor damage to a home in the 300 block of South Lincoln Avenue on Wednesday.

Kankakee Fire Chief Damon Schuldt said the cause of the fire appears accidental.

No one was injured, and Schuldt said there was no damage estimate available.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Please be civil. Don't threaten others. Don't make obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist, sexist or otherwise demeaning statements. Be respectful of others even if you disagree with them.
Please be truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Please be proactive. Report abusive posts.
Please share updates or more information. We value your input and opinion.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Thank you!