As featured on
Plaintiffs in two lawsuits challenging the state’s legislative redistricting plan have filed new complaints in federal court charging that the district maps that lawmakers approved in August dilute Latino voting power and thus violate the U.S. Constitution and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
- Police: Man shoots up girlfriend's car
- Man leads police on chase in stolen Camaro
- AMITA Health splits; St. Mary's remains with Ascension
- Interchange 308 property purchased
- Bradley, BBCHS districts discuss letter advocating 'local control'
- FOOTBALL: Kays hold on over Crete-Monee for 9-0 season, first Southland title in school history
- Death notices: Oct. 21, 2021
- Deborah Redenius
- Rowe asks in surge of crime: 'Where are our parents?'
- Death notices: Oct. 19, 2021