As featured on
Lawyers for the General Assembly’s Democratic leaders filed documents in federal court Wednesday denying that newly drawn state legislative district maps amount to racial gerrymandering, instead accusing the plaintiffs in the three lawsuits of trying to use race to redraw districts for their own purposes.
- High-speed chase ends in Kankakee
- Progress slow at Burgers & Beer in Bourbonnais
- Officer Tyler Bailey no longer in ICU, on road to recovery
- Kameron Wilken
- Could former prison site be state park expansion?
- Blue for Bailey event raises thousands for injured officer
- Kankakee teacher keeping positive through cancer battle
- Manteno mulls next steps after receiving 1 bid on golf course
- Kankakee School Board OKs relocation plans for LCC, King
- UPDATE: Center for COVID Control locations closed indefinitely