Gov. JB Pritzker delivered his third budget address since taking office and longtime Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan resigned from the General Assembly. The Capitol News Illinois team discusses the budget and the significance of Madigan's departure.
- Nano brew pub slated for west Kankakee
- UPDATED: Kankakee shooting ruled a homicide
- Election coverage: The winners are in for City of Kankakee primary election
- UPDATED: Kankakee police conducting death investigation
- New occupant at Coyote Canyon?
- Rescued dog is happy, thriving and learning
- Will County Republicans overwhelmingly vote to censure Kinzinger
- Thousands waiting for vaccines in Kankakee County
- Stabbing leads to 2 arrests
- Lauren Delaney