Listen to the latest episode of Capitol Cast. Peter Hancock and Jerry Nowicki discuss Gov. JB Pritzker's trip to the U.N. climate conference, an Illinois Supreme Court case concerning ride hailing services, and the latest developments in the legislative redistricting court cases.
- Chef Vaughn's Kitchen finds new home
- Bourbonnais looks to fully fund pedestrian bridge
- State police investigate fatal accident on I-57 near Peotone
- St. Anne Grade School returns to masks optional policy
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Sikma returns to St. Anne for court naming ceremony
- Kankakee Trinity Academy undergoes status changes, now 'on probation'
- Death notices: Dec. 1, 2021
- State police investigate shooting involving Iroquois County deputies
- Kankakee police have conducted extra patrols at nuisance house
- Area golf courses change hands