Life Editor Taylor Leddin's weekly column:
- One big, fat, wadded-up mess and how to fix it
- A Thanksgiving prayer
- Man gets descriptive when identifying women
- Deck the halls (and walls) with fresh cranberries for a stunning result
- RANDALL: Ideas for holiday gift giving
- Siblings operate on different schedules
- How to shop at Amazon and other online sites and pay with cash
- OVER EASY: A list for Thanksgiving
- Does Medicare cover mobility scooters or wheelchairs?
- Father's anger issues stem from head injury
- Tips on using rainchecks
- The ultimate guide to flawless regifting
- The best reason not to buy pre-washed salad in a bag
- Daily Journal staff report
Iroquois Memorial Hospital is partnering with The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation by placing toy collection boxes at the hospital’s main entrance, the Iroquois Regional Health Center and the Watseka, Milford, Gilman and Kentland clinics.