Details for Processing Foreman
This individual will assist in quality control of plant material shipped. Assist with ideas of improving the shipping process, while keeping a safe work environment. Informing Inventory department with any issues that may come through shipping. Assist in keeping the proper work force to meet demand, including personnel hiring, doing performance reviews, enforcing company policies and disciplinary actions if/when needed. Assist in keeping supply inventories. Help with yearly budgets and coding invoices. Other duties as assigned.
Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Prior supervisor experience desirable
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
• Basic computer skills required, with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Bilingual highly desirable but not required
• Able to work weekends/longer hours when needed
• Able to learn company policies/procedures/rules
Motor vehicle record will be reviewed to insure it meets Company criteria.
Please send Resume/Apply at email@example.com no later 11/01/2020
Or call: Elizabeth Martinez-Perez @ 651-768-3335
Isabel Toledo @ 651-768-3350
Laurie Norman @ 651-768-3345