Iroquois Memorial Hospital served hands free hot dog and hamburger lunches drive-thru style at the Watseka hospital’s modified annual picnic Wednesday morning. Donations from supporters and organizations helped to make the 1,000 bag lunches free to the community.
Organizers say it's their way of saying thank you to the community.
Tiffany has been a photojournalist with the DJ since 2014 & Photo Editor since 2018. She covers everything from daily news, sports and Lifestyles magazine shoots. A Herscher grad, Tiffany received her B.A. in Journalism at Southern Illinois University.
Sign up for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kankakee police investigate homicide
- Kankakee School Board approves staff member termination
- Man charged with soliciting juvenile through Roblox
- Apparel manufacturer eyeing Kankakee
- Fire damages St. Anne fire building
- Sister on a mission after two brothers die from overdoses
- Dr. Joseph Wertz
- Bradley-Bourbonnais Little League advances three all-star teams
- MOORE: Final reflections from columnist Gary Moore
- Death notices: July 19, 2021