A senior prank led Anthony Swain to becoming a barber. On Wednesday, Swain retired on the 57th anniversary of his first haircut (and his 77th birthday) by cutting his cousin's hair. His career went full-circle. His cousin was the first and last haircut he gave in his career.
After years of battling PTSD, suicidal thoughts and drug addiction, Iraq War veteran and longtime Chicago Bears fan Beau Casanova got to see his favorite team and meet his favorite player during training camp at Olivet Nazarene University – all thanks to the Kankakee County community.
This summer, Daily Journal sports reporter Mason Schweizer will bring you our summer six-pack video series, courtesy of Riverside Orthopedic Specialists. Mason's second guest on Thursday was Chicago Bears rookie offensive lineman Sam Mustipher, who has a brilliant idea for the next remix of …
- Bradley man falls, dies at Starved Rock
- Victims identified from fatal crash on US Route 45/52
- Arrest made in fatal hit-and-run accident
- David Giuliani: Would you oppose obscene sign?
- One arrest made in robbery of T-Mobile store in Bradley
- Olivet student injured in accident
- Man's body found in creek in Wilmington
- State's attorney's office going after problem house in Kankakee
- Bradley mall purchase impacts St. George school district
- 'Old Bordertown' scene of another TV show