Attendees eat lunch while listening to rhythm and blues quartet Three’s a Crowd on Wednesday during the first Sandwiches with a Side of Jam event to return this year at the Harold and Jean Miner Festival Square at the Kankakee Depot. The lunchtime concert series is hosted by the City of Kankakee, Kankakee Development Corp. and Kankakee Public Library.
The next concert will feature musician Lupe Carroll and eateries Neighborhood Kitchen and Bamboo Island. It will be 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12 at the Kankakee Depot in downtown Kankakee.
Sign up for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kankakee police investigating fatal shooting
- Three local schools to play condensed fall baseball season
- Mall owner eyeing 'redevelopment'
- Bourbonnais police arrest man on attempted murder charge
- Pritzker to file new emergency rules that carry charges, fines
- Kankakee mayor: 'Sad day' for the city
- 'Derecho' storm brings strong winds through Kankakee area
- 35% of Kankakee County without power
- Carmen Snider
- Paint traded in exciting Frday night at Kankakee County Speedway