Held Thursday on the grounds of the Kankakee County Courthouse, a Black Lives Matters rally hosted by the African American Improvement Association was called “Hearts Across the County: From pain to protest, protest to purpose, purpose to plan and plan to persistence.”
Sign up for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Woman shot while sitting in parked car
- Pritzker announces new restrictions on sports
- Area ADs, coaches react to new schedule
- IESA reverses course, fall sports back on
- Vandals damage vehicles in Bourbonnais, Bradley and Kankakee
- Bourbonnais Elementary Board OKs back-to-school plan
- Watseka man charged with sexual assault
- Kankakee native plans 38-mile run for Black Lives Matter
- 2 new COVID-19 deaths reported
- Momence mayor expected at tonight's meeting