Marley will be living out the final months of his 14-year life doing things most dogs could only wag their tails about in a dream.
He was adopted from the Michiana Humane Society in Michigan City, Ind., on Feb. 8 by Jordan and Jen Chapman, of St. Anne and Bourbonnais, respectively. They have created a “Marley Bucket List” of activities for the final months of life.
Sign up for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 6 coronavirus cases at Shapiro Developmental Center
- Looney Bin owner selling paintings to benefit employees
- Gary Moore: Being optimistic in a COVID-19 world
- 2 more people test positive for coronavirus
- Local superintendents react to extended school closures
- Diocese of Joliet implements temporary wage reduction
- Kenneth Jaffe
- Kankakee mayor announces death of sister on livestream
- Ben Shapiro: Coronavirus is the 'Chinese virus'
- Trump extends voluntary national shutdown