Details for Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator The Village of Bradley is
Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator The Village of Bradley is seeking a charismatic individual to manage and support the first formal public community outreach program for the various service sectors of our municipality. Will be responsible for creation and execution of outreach-marketing platforms as well as event planning, communication and coordination. Position Qualifications: • 3 years plus experience in public relations or similar. • Possess exceptional writing abilities, be an active relationship builder with excellent verbal communicator as well as being capable of managing numerous projects and deadlines. • Public sector exp. a plus. Compensation and Benefits Wage Range: Compensation is based on the selected candidates skillset and experience. $20-$25/hr. Hours: 20 hours/week with variation in days/times. Candidates with flexible schedules a plus. Resumes and cover letters accepted through 7/29/19. Please email, drop off, or mail to Teresa Richert:email@example.com
147 S. Michigan Ave. Bradley, IL 60915 See full job description atwww.bradleyil.org.
The Village of Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Daily Journal Classifieds
- More time in jail for KHS grad
- Ex-Kankakee cop sues city
- Sheriff takes inquiry 'very seriously'
- Adventure Mini-Golf opens
- Teen injured in bicycle accident in Manteno
- State police make big cocaine bust
- Alleged harassment victim charged
- Crash claims life of Kankakee man
- Famous Footwear exiting Northfield
- Rowe says 'no' to special prosecutor