Details for Maintenance Technician (Second Shift) We are seeking a full-time Maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Second Shift)
We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician (Second Shift) to work
independently to troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues while performing preventative/routine
maintenance tasks on plant production machinery,
building, and equipment.
Expectation for quality repairs to be performed with limited down time. The hours for this position are typically 3:30pm-1:00am.
· 5 years production
· Extended mechanical and electrical training and
communications, analytical and problem solving
· Lifting up to 70 lbs.
· Climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.)
· Operating production and support equipment (production lines, forklifts, scissor lift, power tools)
· Bending and stooping
· Extended periods of being on your feet.
This is a full-time, hourly
position with benefits
package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k
retirement plan with generous employer match.
To apply please email
or apply online at
Search Daily Journal Classifieds
- 2 teens wounded in Friday drive-by shooting
- Vermilion murder suspect arrested in Kankakee
- 25 cats, 2 dogs rescued from uninhabited house
- Bourbonnais man previously arrested in Vermilion murders
- Manteno woman dead after vehicle crashes, goes airborne
- Local Halloween hauntings & happenings
- 6 Riverside nurses file lawsuit against vaccination mandate
- Death notices: Oct. 13, 2021
- Death notices: Oct. 14, 2021
- Kankakee School Board approves superintendent salary increase