Suspect displayed handgun when he demanded money.
The company is being honored for developing jobs and bringing prosperity to Illinois communities.
Take precautions to avoid mosquito bites.
KANKAKEE — A man is in serious condition at a local hospital after attempting to hang himself from the South Schuyler Avenue bridge on Friday.
Kankakee County's state's attorney says the county is ahead of the curve when it comes to expunging low-level convictions such as marijuana possession.
- Papi's Pizza to close
- Woman dies in 2-vehicle crash in Iroquois County
- Police search for man who robbed Watseka bank
- Man remembered for 'good heart'
- Man robs First Trust Bank branch
- Teen going to prison in drug case
- Man dies after jumping off Schuyler Avenue Bridge
- Bradley man gets 19 years for burglary, attempted sexual assault
- Kankakee explores legal marijuana issue
- Speedway event to honor Tanner Torres
- Here's more insight into health insurance
- Illinois sputters as modest winning steak ends
- Blotter: Sept. 16. 2019
- Volleyball previews
- Cross country previews
- Jack Klasey: 1942 Explosion killed 14 locals
- City missing 2018 audit
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Watseka's excellent defense shuts down Momence
- Class 8A No. 1 Lincoln-Way East too much for Bradley
- Five interesting facts about Mexican Independence Day
- Walk-in flu clinics scheduled by health department
- MS Support Group set to meet
- Partial knee replacement presentation set
The Blue Devils ran for over 250 yards in their 31-8 win over the Comets.
The 2019 Toronto International Film Festival is wrapping up, and after seeing more than 30 films, I still couldn’t see everything on my list. Missing “Harriet,” “Just Mercy” and “Aeronauts,” there are many of these 30 that already are garnering Oscar buzz as well as a bit of controversy. Fro…
The stained glass window depicting Leonardo da Vinci’s “Last Supper” at First Presbyterian Church of Kankakee got a 75th birthday present — repair and restoration.
Marc Cohn and the Blind Boys of Alabama