A North Carolina man driving the car hauler that was stopped on Interstate 57.
- More time in jail for KHS grad
- Ex-Kankakee cop sues city
- Sheriff takes inquiry 'very seriously'
- Adventure Mini-Golf opens
- Teen injured in bicycle accident in Manteno
- Alleged harassment victim charged
- Famous Footwear exiting Northfield
- Rowe says 'no' to special prosecutor
- Life is a highway
- CSL gains IDOT permit
The two victims were in the back of a van in South Chicago.
The fun continues through Monday at the fairgrounds located just north of Crescent City.
Elected officials, including two Republican lawmakers, talked with residents Saturday about two controversial efforts, one that would separate Chicago from the rest of the state and another to encourage more counties to pass resolutions declaring themselves gun sanctuary counties.
CHICAGO (AP) — With their All-Star catcher sidelined, the Chicago Cubs quickly found some experienced help behind the plate.
WIMBLEDON, England (AP) — Simona Halep's Wimbledon championship has lifted her from No. 7 to No. 4 in the WTA rankings, and runner-up Serena W…
This week marked the unofficial start of summer prep football workouts.
- Make a difference by being a mentor
- MS Support Group set to meet
- Secretary of state wants protection of undocumented immigrants made law
- Community Briefs: July 16, 2019
- Five interesting facts about Will Ferrell
- Voice of the People: A response to reporter's written remarks
- Alan Webber: The story of the sixth Stone
- Is a world without mistakes better?
- State goes for broke
- Audit critical of state's technology department
- CSL green lighted — finally
- Mini golf is back in town
- Prevent the drug development pipeline form running dry